Sunday, November 16, 2008

Latin style...

I'm working on a new project that I'm extremely excited about and these are just a few images I'm drawing inspiration from.


These beautiful and colourful interiors all come from my new favourite book Latin Style by Juan Carlos Arcila-Duque.


As a pastel lover myself it's so fun and refreshing researching and sourcing more bold colours. This is a complete change from everything I've done till now and quite a challenge but I'm certainly up for it.

Once again, my scanned pics just doesn't do these incredibly beautiful rooms justice. The bedroom in the first pic I could stare and dream at for hours. It actually reminds me alot of the bedroom in the "Australia" movie I posted last week.

If any Sydneysiders know of any boutiques specializing in Latin/mexican style I'd be very interested and appreciate the heads up. This kind of decor as I'm discovering is not so readily available down under as opposed to Balinese/Asian. As I always say, thank God for Ebay lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment