Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just a few mental notes before bed...



Since it seems everyone is in a "Bathroom inspiration" mood I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and post one of my all time favourite bathrooms by Charles Faudree, courtesy of one of my all time favourite blogs Cote de Texas!


Just as Anna from ABT mentioned in her bathroom post, I agree that antique furniture should never be restricted to bedrooms and living rooms. What a beautiful statement this armoire makes in the bathroom along side it's partner in crime - that glorious french farmhouse tub!




On another note, anyone watch the season 1 premiere of Top Design last night? I loved it! I think I'm going to learn ALOT from this show and isn't Mz Wearstler absolutely STUNNING?!

And another note, my pick for the Melbourne Cup, C'est la guerre came 3rd and I won $50! YAY ME! LOL


And another, *HUGS* and get well prayers to my bff Brook, she's not feeling very well :(

And finally, to my beloved American blogging pals....DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment