Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Airspace Locations

The ever inspiring and on the ball Jo from Desire to Inspire just beat me to it with her gorgeous girly post yesterday on a London home from Airspace Locations. I thought I'd still go ahead today with my planned post just incase some of you have yet to discover this magical website.

Airspace is a site bursting with the most beautiful and enchanting locations for film and photographic industries, as well as us Interior buffs looking for endless inspiration.





There are obviously all types of properties and styles but my favourite are definately more on the eclectic feminine side (naturally) ;)



This website has shown me some of the most beautiful pieces of French furniture I've ever seen! Where does one find such pretty fabric?!



In my fantasy world this is how I invision my daughters room when she's a teenager. Of course that may well not happen and she'll want black walls with Zac Efron posters all over it lol.




Another thing you can't help but notice is the extensive and stunning range of art, especially portraits. Yet another box I must someday tick off my list of things to own.






Ahhh such treasure!






love love love this bathroom!




This room is just soooo feminine chic! I adore it. The tufted chaise, the black & white flooring, the pink corset lamp....TOO DIE FOR!




They even have some truly lovely outdoor images. Who doesn't love an old bike against a wrought iron gate?

Grab a cup of tea or coffee, sit & relax and spend some quality time immersing amongst all the heavenly locations Airspace has to offer...Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment