Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A touch of pink.......

(dreamhouse)
(everyday beauty)




(sarah kaye)


(dixcot locations)


(laura ashley)




(Hans Zeegers)




(philip gorrivan)



(Brian J. McCarthy)







(Caroline Vesey Design)

It always amazes me how something as simple as a touch of pink in a room can really make me smile. I've always considered myself more of a "blue person" however I just can't help falling more and more in love with pink. Perhaps it brings the little girl out in me but I just feel no matter where I am, if I see that touch of pink I feel giddy and happy. One of my favourite colour schemes is neutral in all it's tonal values and then the itty bittiest splash of pink, whether it be a silk blouse or a single bud rose, I feel immediately drawn to the image or space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment