Sunday, December 9, 2007

Alannah Hill...







I've been looking around lately for something new to wear to a couple of christmas parties I've got coming up. I really wouldn't call myself a "label's" person. If I find something that is a style I like, fits well and the material feels nice then I don't really mind what is written on the label. Label's can always be cut off lol. Having said that, there is one particular label I keep finding myself buying time after time.

Alannah Hill is an incredible fashion designer originally from Tasmania now based in Melbourne, Australia. Her designs are ultra feminine and the moment you put them on you immediately feel like the girly girl or the flirty sex kitten you long to be ;)
She even goes as far as naming each and every item of clothing she creates. "She's a galaxy girl" skirt and "guilty pleasures" silk top are a couple of items I have in my collection. I now have my eye on a red cami called "the long kiss goodbye".

For as long as I've pondered the idea of starting a blog I always wanted to dedicate a post to Ms Hill as her designs are so lovely and her website is a visual paradise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment