Monday, September 8, 2008

Requesting Help...

(image from Ballard Designs)

If anyone knows of any Australian stockists of classic damask or trellis wallpaper, similar to the pic above, for purchase, I'd be forever grateful :) I've exhausted all the avenues I knew of as I am not yet working in the industry, and I can't find what I'm looking for.

I've tried Laura Ashley, Designers Guild, Anna French, and Florence Broadhurst. All of their designs are spectacular but still not quite what I'm looking for and Florence Broadhurst is just out of my league lol. I'm looking for a more subtle design yet still traditional. Two tones of pale blue and cream or silvery creams. I'm using it as a feature wall and I want to layer it with a large floral painting therefore I don't want it to be too busy and take the focus away from the art.

Perhaps I'm just being too fussy ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment