Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another year older...

Twas my birthday yesterday and I wanted to show off a couple of yummy pressie's I received from my sweet husband and gorgeous children.

When SH asked what it was I wanted for my birthday I immediately piped up and said "A bottle of Chanel Mademoiselle!" before he barely finished the sentence hehe and can you believe this is my very first bottle of Chanel? Don't ask me what took me so long lol. I guess I have my favourites and tend to stick to them. This incredible fragrance is definately now my new favourite scent. And it's pink too! I'm so thankful, I couldn't have wished for anything more :)

My beautiful babies also surprised me with handmade cards and these exquisite hot pink roses - courtesy of their dad :)


Haha I'll never make it as a stylist LOL ;)






That evening a few close friends and family and I had an AMAZING meal at our local pub, which is actually more like a resort these days after their extensive renovations. I had a lovely evening, with fantasic conversation, a bunch of laughs and little too much champagne lol. Thank you dear friends for your cherished gifts and wonderful company. I will remember it always :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment