Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A vignette...


Inspired by my new favourite book, last night I decided to attempt a little vignette using some new and old items from around my home. I filled the birdcage with as many white items I could fit - mostly figurines, a candle, shell and you're probably wondering why I have an "&" (and) symbol in there, I would prefer to put the letter "A" but I don't have one as yet :)





I love this old chippy table. It stands in my hallway so this is what people see when they walk in.
Let me know what you think. Did I get it completely wrong or have I passed? lol

(apologies for my poor photography skills lol)


p.s For a really fabulous post about The New French Decor book and lots of scanned pictures, check out Paris Hotel Boutique :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment