Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Blue and White splendour...

One of my newest favourite images is this picture of a laundry room with Thibaut toile wallpaper. I don't know that I'd ever be brave enough to paper an entire room, perhaps a large panel, however this room, to me, looks stunning. I could definately see myself actually enjoying the boring household chores in a room like this.


^^ This room is definately something special







(the above 9 images are from pointclickhome)

(Kishani Perera via Desire to Inspire)


(J.K Place - Capri)





(the above 4 images are from House Beautiful)


^^Possibly my most favourite Kitchen image ever. That single blue and white motif is absolutely glorious.


(TBA)

(TBA)

I love love love skirted vanities :)





I have been daringly thinking about painting a wall in my kitchen a similar shade of blue as my kitchen features are similar to this pic. I have timber floors, white cabinetry and black blue pearl granite counter tops as well as loads of blue&white china.

(the above 6 images are from housetohome)
I am also looking for a similar shade of blue to this wall for my sons room.


There are an endless amount of blue and white interior images you can find online, my collection was just a small example of favourites. I hope you find some inspiration amongst them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment