Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pammy's home...















(images courtesy of Bountiful and OK magazine)


I know these pics are as old as god and I know most of you have already seen and admired them but for my own personal record I just had to make this blog entry dedicated to Pamela Andersons California home. Absolutely beautiful comes to mind when I view these pics. Her home, to me, is a dream. I adore all her pale distressed furniture and accessories along with the floral accents. The cane swing in the sitting room, the seagrass stair runner, the exquisite chandeliers and omg THAT BED! *sighs*

Even rock chicks recognise and appreciate elegant girly beauty.

I always was under the impression Pam's home was decorated by Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic but now I'm led to believe it was the Bountiful company. I'm a little confused, if someone could clear it up for me I'd be forever grateful :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment