Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I found heaven on earth!




(images courtesy of Harem and All things bright and beautiful)

(I am immediately going to order some of these dreamy silk and velvet pillows, GORGEOUS!)

Oh how I love Felicity from All things bright and beautiful and this outstanding post she did on the boudoirlicious store Harem! I'd never heard of this store before today but apparently Brunswick street, Fitzroy, Melbourne is the place to be!
After my post about Empire 111, I have GOT to get my butt down to Melbourne for some serious retail therapy! I love Melbourne and the last time I was there was 2001.

This shop, filled with vintage fashions designed by Harem's owner and founder, Sasha Dommershuyzen, and antique style accessories and homewares must be an absolute dream to work in. I worship everything that fills it's shelves and covers it's walls.
I think I'm going mental. One minute I'm obsessed with all things white and clutter free and the next I want to cover everything in Chinoisere wallpaper and fill with treasures and trinkets.
I think the blogging world is starting to mess with my mind. How rude! LOL ;)
To put things in perspective, I guess what I mean is, for my own home I love to surround myself with colour and texture and stuff that makes me smile but if I were to go away for a weekend or longer I would probably love to stay somewhere more on the pure white, stress and clutter free side ;)
Please, please, please check out Felicity's post about this amazingly beautiful shop and also have a peek at their heavenly website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment