Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A VERY pretty vintage apartment...

This apartment in Copenhagen, Denmark completely bewitched me when I first saw it and still does. I can honestly say I would not change a single thing. Truly one of the most beautiful apartments I've ever seen.
Over the next 3 days I will feature 3 stunning apartments that will make you feel giddy and curl your hair lol. If they don't bring the girlyness out in you I don't know what will lol.

This room combines my love for gold gilt frames and cluster walls, plush draping curtains, chandeliers, needlepoint pillows and of course tufted furniture!


This apartment is filled with the most beautiful lighting. Floor lamps this beautiful are just so rare. I spy another needlepoint and a gorgeous vintage tin on the window sil.



Another beautiful armchair with stunning brocade fabric and again more whimsical accents.



I can hardly speak when I view this image so lets just sit and marvel for awhile :)


A doorway to the best rest of your life.




A heavenly bedroom wouldn't you say? I am smitten with all the vintage treasures, and I dream to someday have the French version of this bed.







Even the kitchen is filled with treasures. Her collection of pretty tins and sconces have me green with envy :) The kitchen is probably quite small and ordinary but it's amazing how having lovely things can transform it to something beautiful.



Who doesn't love the look of vintage cards displayed along some pink ribbon?!


(All images were taken by Hotze Eisma)

Finally, what vintage home would be complete without beautiful china! Even the petit sweet makes me smile :)



Stay tuned for pretty apartment #2 tomorrow ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment