Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm having a retro moment with Jayne Mansfield...


How unbelieveably cool is Jayne Mansfield's home?! This is the pink palace in Bel-Air she shared with her husband Mickey Hargitay. I assume these pics have been around blogland forever so please excuse my first viewing and excitement.


Jayne Mansfield has never been one of my favourite golden oldies - that title is reserved for Grace Kelly but her home is just so quintessentially Hollywood! Floor to ceiling red leather - only in Hollywood :)

(please click the images for a larger view)

Omg so much pink shag pile I feel like I'm in a wonderful dream LOL.


Ahhhh the bathroom! Shag pile everywhere! And that gold heart bath with what looks like pink marble??!! I'm in love!!! hehe
seriously though, I do like the pink lighting.

Architectural Digest has many more celebrity homes to view on their incredibly informative and visually stunning website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment