Saturday, March 8, 2008

Excuse me please while I weep a little ;)




Words can hardly express the love I feel for these pictures.

Claudia Strasser aka Design Goddess from The Paris Apartment has been working tirelessly over the past few months putting a booth together for the Architectural Digest Home Design Show in NYC and OMG would you look at the end result?!! Flawless!

I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful in my life - especially considering it's my favourite colour scheme.

I'm still kinda in shock and awe. It's just so beautiful and brilliantly put together. What a memorable fantasy.

Claudia - you deserve all the success, recognition and accolades in the world! You inspire me to work that much harder and aim that much higher. Congratulations sweet friend for creating a masterpiece! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment