Monday, July 21, 2008

I bought a daybed!!




(click to enlarge)


Today I just had to show off my newest purchase. I'd been looking on Ebay and such for a new bed for Soph and I couldn't believe my luck when I saw a picture and ad at my local supermarket for this reproduction french iron daybed at a bargin price. Selfishly I have wanted one for the longest time and thank god my little Sophierella loves it as much as me. It's alot higher than her previous bed and she calls it her princess bed :)

I ADORE all the scrolls and I love that when she grows out of it I can have a buttoned french style mattress (sorry I don't know the proper name for it) made like the one pictured below and use it either indoors or outdoors.


(image courtesy of Robin Stubbert via The Laurel Hedge)

Thank you so much Brookie for helping me today set the bed and the room up for her. She got such a surprise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment